Terms of after Sales Service
Based on the principle of equality and mutual benefit, our company hereby make a instruction about the scope and standard of service for after sales products as follows:
Area and standard of service for after sales
1. Those poor products which belong to our responsibility can enjoy warranty within 13 mouths from the date of delivery.
2. Exchange same mode product within 7 days from the date of purchase.(notes: only allow to exchange same mode product, exchange will be refused if appearance considered )
3. Those poor products which belong to customer’s responsibility need chargeable maintenance.
4. For products which need to maintain, please bring Warranty Card and the original invoice.(Warranty Card and the invoice should be completed by the seller and build official seal, and may not be altered, otherwise it is invalid). The IMEI number on the back of the fuselage can not be torn, otherwise this behavior is regarded as unauthorized repairs and treated as chargeable maintenance. Please pay attention to the label which pasted on the screw of fuselage. If the label is damaged, supplier will deal with chargeable maintenance.
5. As for all the components of mobile phone, our commitment to free maintenance if it is the problem of our company.
6. Since the battery is consumable, warranty period is half of a year (six mouths).
7. Warranty period of charger and headphone is 3 mouths.
8. Exterior damage are not included in the whole phone warranty, such as: scratch, off paint, rust, deformation, fracture, shedding and so on.
Covered in Warranty
1. Component is damaged when used in accord with product specifications.
2. Poor product performance or damaged caused by supplier (such as: transportation damage)
Not covered in Warranty
1. Supplier can repair the product when warranty period is over on the condition that the buyer will pay all the fees (such as labor cost and supply cost) during repairing.
2. Products which are returned to supplier for maintenance must be complete, intact and without other components which do not belong to our company. Otherwise it is out of our warranty scope.
3. Poor performance caused by failure to use the product specifications or lower use which did not comply with specifications.
4. Customer self-repair, change the configuration or mishandling without mutual recognition.
5. Poor performance caused by customer’s man-made elements: such as screen damage.
6. Without appropriate environment, power situation (such as: static electricity caused by not well grounded, improper voltage and so on) and customer’s wrong operations.
7. Poor performance caused by other unexpected factors (such as earthquake, fire, falling off, crash and so on)